Useful Boggle Hints to Become a Better Player
Once you decide on a basic approach to playing Boggle, there are some additional hints which may be useful. These are a collection of simple Boggle hints which are sure to improve your Boggle score by a few points. Try implementing a couple of these tips each time you play Boggle and your enjoyment of the game will only increase.
- Plural form: Once you find a word on the Boggle board, always make sure to search for the plural form also (ie. cat and cats).
- Past/Future tense: If you find one Boggle word, check to see if other tenses exist (ie. tie and tied).
- Expand the word: After finding a short Boggle word, see if you can add letters to make it into an even longer word (ie. act and react).
- Find a word within the word: After finding a long Boggle word, see if there are any words within the word (ie. train and rain, or play and lay...and plays and lays and may, etc.). Added suffixes or prefixes.
- Rhyming words: Look for Boggle words that rhyme, like cat, mat, hat, sat, flat, spat, etc.
- Don't watch the timer: Keep an eye of the timer while playing Boggle, but don't focus on it too much or it will distract you.
More Boggle Hints available here.